Direct Burial Solid Copper Shielded FTP CAT5e is used for applications that require the cable to be outdoors or directly in the ground with or without the use of a conduit. Enter our Bulk Direct Burial Cat5E Cable, these spool-in-box packages provide you with 1000 feet of direct burial rated, 4-pair, solid, 350 Mhz Cat5E Cable, ready for termination and outdoor/indoor routing. Over the years Cat5 have become Ethernet network connections and operating systems that demand high speed, even in high interference environments. Sometimes such installations require cable routes that travel beyond the safety of the indoors and call for cables that can withstand the elements themselves. Simply pull the length required for your installation straight from the box and terminate at your leisure. These boxes are a great aid in large-scale network installations and a must have for buried and/or outdoor cable lengths. 4 pairs, 24 AWG 8 conductors, and certified for gigabit Ethernet and 350Mhz
- CAT5e FTP 1000ft Solid CopperDirect Burial Ethernet Cable 350Mhz
- 24AWG Bare Copper Conductor
- U/V Resistant and WaterproofHeavy-Duty jacket to protect against cuts, scraps and tearing and for easy installation
- EIA/TIA 568 and ISO/ IEC 11801,ETL Listed
- 1000 Ft pull box, Color Black
There are no reviews yet.